- Sharing the vision of the government of Dubai by partaking in umbrella promotions.
- Collective participation in key retail initiatives such as the Dubai Summer Surprises, Dubai Shopping Festival, Ramadan in Dubai, Eidyat Dubai and other similar festivals.
- Participation in education and training programmes, industry seminars, symposiums, idea exchange meetings, specialized conferences, road shows and other retail promotional events.
- Participation in various sector specific sub-committees in the areas of retail related real estate, retail technology, etc.
- Receive survey findings and trade information including global and regional economic trends that will help members solve problems and increase profitability.
- Participation in cost effective citywide joint marketing programs, mass publicity initiatives, and national and international promotional drives.
- Participation in the process of identification of areas of concern and issues and preparing a charter for representing to the concerned decision makers and resolving in all the relevant retail and related areas. Access to valuable database on industry resources and employees.
- Usage of DSMG logo in promotional activities.
- Usage of the DSMG website as a marketing tool for your property.
|CATEGORY||NUMBER OF RETAIL OUTLETS*||ANNUAL SUBSCRIPTION|
|Member||Less than 350||AED 10,000|
|Member||Over 350||AED 20,000|
|Associate Member||–||AED 5,000|
Eligibility & Categories
Any organization that operates a Shopping Mall in Dubai under license from the Department of Economic Development is eligible to apply for membership.
Any retail outlet that operates in a Shopping Mall that is a member of Dubai Shopping Malls Group is eligible to apply for membership