Objectives & Activities
- To promote shopping, retail trade and malls in Dubai.
- To position Dubai as one of the leading mall-based shopping centers of the world.
- To facilitate and propagate practices and processes that will augment the
growth of mall shopping in Dubai.
- To usher in global standards and the latest concepts in the mall industry.
- To synergize marketing initiatives of the malls industry.
- To represent its members in local and international forums and actively participate in seminars, symposiums and retail promotional events.
- To be the unified voice of all the malls of Dubai.
- To lobby for mall development and liaise with Government bodies.
- To undertake research and organize conventions, seminars and events. To study, report and research economic, marketing and promotional conditions affecting the shopping center industry.
- To create a resource bank by compiling data and information from surveys, periodicals, reference texts and computer data based on mall-based shopping and retailing activities.
- Promoting the prestige and standing of members as reputable specialists in the field of mall development and management.